How To Apply Online For SBI Debit Card | SBI ATM Card Applying Process
How To Apply Online For SBI Debit Card
Enjoy online facility and make your shopping hassle free by using SBI Debit Card. SBI user can acquire avail of e-banking services because it provides secure platform and Online transitions through SBI Debit Card are entirely safe. If you have desire to earn fabulous debit card SBI, you must know How to Apply Online for SBI Debit Card. So we have presented SBI ATM Card Applying Process in below section for the ease and convenience of users. SBI provides Complimentary insurance coverage for the card holders and ease of paying bills or booking tickets.
Customers may also earn certain rewards on their purchase as per the State Bank of India’s Debit Card Loyalty Program. State bank of India is the number one government sector bank and posse’s huge number network area with 14,000 branches with 58,541 ATMs. It provides tremendous banking services along with a large number of Debit Card. You can choose your card as per your requirement. SBI offers better support to its consumers as it produces personal banking, agricultural banking, NRI services, international banking and many more banking services.
How To Apply Online For SBI Debit Card
- Firstly, applier needs to visit on official website which is www.sbicard.com.
- A page appears in front of you containing with lots of options.
- Selection your option and hit on it.
- For example you select the option of shopping cards, enter on it.
- Next page will be open on your screen just like we are presented below.
- Fill all details name, DOB, City, qualification email id, pan card number, mobile number etc.
- After that you need to enter on the next step.
- Follow the instruction of bank; soon you will get your card.
Know About – Credit Card VS Debit Card | Which Is Better?
Types Of SBI Debit Cards
State Bank Classic Debit Card
- Users can acquire lots of avail like ease of bill payments and cashless transitions.
- You will also earn many rewards time to time.
- Customer can use it to withdraw amount from ATM.
- But the maximum limit is directed by the bank organization which is 40,000.
- You can purchase up to Rs 50,000 by your debit card.
State Bank Silver International Debit Card
- State Bank Silver International Debit Card makes your purchase easy.
- Users are applicable to access their bank from any corner of the world.
- Users can also earn Double rewards points for three consecutive purchases.
- Its make your daily shopping hassle frees.
Read Also – How To Protect Your Debit Card From Frauds
State Bank Global International Debit Card
- This card is the safest card against fraudulent transactions.
- State Bank Global International Debit Card contains the facility of EMV chip.
- Enjoy your cashless shopping with this card.
- You may acquire double reward points with each three purchase.
State Bank Gold International Debit Card
- You will obtain maximum transaction limit of Rs 200,000 on your purchase.
- It provides highest flexibility at the online transactions.
- Users will acquire complimentary life insurance coverage of up to Rs 2 lakhs.
- The card enables with damage of up to Rs 5000 for 90 days.
State Bank Platinum International Debit Card
- You can make book tickets, pay bills and make easily online transactions.
- You will earn life insurance coverage up to Rs 5 lakhs.
- Make your reward points triple with three purchases.
- It provides the protection facility up to 50,000.
Check Also – Pros & Cons of Using Debit Cards
State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Card
- This is special card for Mumbai Metro traveler.
- It saves your time because you need not to go ticketing queues.
- It helps in your travelling.
- You can also make your shopping complete.
- Customer anytime withdraws the amount from anywhere.
Business Debit Cards
- It is specially designed for business requirements.
- By using EMV chip users can track of their business expenses.
- You also book you tickets and make your payment complete.
- Users can pay their electricity bills etc.
Benefits Of Holding A State Bank Of India Debit Card
- It has huge network area so you can easily access your account from anywhere.
- It consist around 58,541 ATMs so you can anytime withdraw money by using your debit card.
- State bank of India provides additional levels of security to its customers.
- For online transitions it offers ‘3D Secure’ facility.
- Online transactions through SBI are totally safe and secure.
- You can enjoy shopping with the help of the SBI debit card.
Facts: We are advising to customers always sign on the back of their SBI debit cards and for the safety purpose State bank of India customers should never disclose their debit card and PIN details to anyone and also do not disclose it any of the website. Dear customers, we hope that the information that we have provided above are very beneficial for you.