How To Link Aadhaar Card To Bank Account | Aadhaar With Bank A/C
How To Link Aadhaar Card To Bank Account
Government of India is providing various beneficial schemes for the ease and the convenience of people’s Aadhaar Card is one of them. Now days, it has become mandatory documents if you want to open your bank account, apply for license etc you must have Aadhaar card because it works as your identity proof and address proof. Do you know How to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account? If you haven’t linked your Aadhaar with your bank A/C, so don’t take stress because we have mentioned online applying procedure as well as offline procedure of Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account.
Aadhaar card is issued by The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Mostly people consider that the process of Linking Aadhaar Card with bank account is complicated process but the reality is quiet differ. It doesn’t matter if you possess government bank account like State bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), or private bank account in HDFC, ICICI, Canara, Axis Bank. Every bank provides this facility. It is so simple to apply
Online Process For Linking Aadhaar Card To Bank Account
Now days, every information is available on various sites. It is most easy method but mandatory to fill all the details correctly. You can easily apply by just following Online Process for Linking Aadhaar Card to Bank account.
- First of all, applier must login on the internet banking account.
- After that you may select the option “Update Aadhaar Card Details” or” Aadhaar Card Seeding”.
- Just wait some time still you page is not completely opened.
- Then fill the required information of Aadhaar card.
- Enter all details and select the option of “submit”.
- After that your application will be saved on the bank database.
- Bank organization verifies the submitted information.
- Then you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number
If you want to apply online but you haven’t availed account, then create your account after that you can apply.
Read Now – How To Pay Income Tax In India?
Offline Mode Of Linking Aadhaar Information To Bank Account
If you don’t have online internet banking service then you can also apply by offline mode.
- Get the form of Aadhaar Card & Bank Linking Form from your locality.
- Then Fill the essential details properly.
- Customer needs to fill account number, address, IFSC code etc.
- Then fill your Aadhaar Card number.
- After completion of form, attach the photocopy of your aadhaar card.
- Once you fill the application form, affix the photocopy of your aadhaar card with it
- After completion of above process submit the application form to the bank.
- You need to show original documents in bank also.
- Bank will verify all the documents and application form.
- Once the details will be verified, you will be notified
You May Like To Read – Top 10 Banks To Open Savings Account In India
If you linked your Aadhaar Card with the Bank Account then you may attain huge numbers of benefits. Under Pahal DBTL Scheme, Government of India regulates a scheme that a customer can obtain subsidy directly into his/her bank account. Various scholarships also provided by the government to the kids but they can only acquire these facilities if they linked their Aadhaar Card with the bank account.