How To Open A Mutual Fund Account In India | Open Mutual Fund Online
How To Open A Mutual Fund Account In India
If you are thinking to invest your money in mutual fund then you need to create an account. Do you know How to Open a Mutual Fund Account in India? We have especially made this article for new willing mutual fund investors. The complete description of online procedure to open a mutual fund account and MF broker charges are mentioned on this page. Viewer needs to scroll down the page for acquiring complete information.
An investor must believe in mutual funds because it is such option which offers you high interest and security of your amount because your entire investment never will be drawn. If you are thinking to purchase a new car or want to save your child future or want to save tax and wish to acquire high interest rate then this is a best option for you.
How To Open A Mutual Fund Account In India
Through Websites Of Asset Management Company (AMC)
Customer needs to register on AMC websites for making the mutual fund transactions. We are presented the complete process. Have a glance;
- First of all, applier needs to visit mutual fund house website.
- Then select the option of “Invest online”.
- After that you need to download the mutual fund investment application form.
- Then Fill the personal and investment detail which is required.
- Enclose demand draft of amount what the applier want to invest.
- Enclose cheque or DD for the amount you want to invest.
- Then enclose your KYC documents.
- After that, enclose ID proof; address proof PAN card and 2 passport photographs.
- Send all the significant documents on the address of mutual fund customer care.
Customer care executives verify your application form and relevant documents. After completion the all procedure applier can invest in mutual funds. You will also acquire Personal Identification Number, that you can use transactions.
- It is the simple process because you can register your account online.
- User can purchase mutual funds through AMC website.
- You need not to pay any transaction fees to MF house.
- User can obtain higher interest rate rather than saving accounts.
You May Like To Read – Best Tax Saving Mutual Funds
Open A Demat Account Through The Aid Of Brokers
If you possess single demat account it is enough for your stocks and mutual funds. All stock brokers are linked to NSE and BSE mutual fund platform
- First of all apply for “demat account” with broker of any bank.
- The customer has to pay an account opening charge which is around Rs 100 to Rs 750.
- Then you have to pay an annual maintenance charge which is around Rs 200 to Rs 500.
- Fill the application form without doing any error.
- Attach all the required documents like as copy of PAN card, KYC form with your application form.
- After completion applier will obtain login ID and password for the transaction by the courier.
- Then customer can purchase funds in SIP or a lump sum as per his requirements.
- Customer can create single account with such brokers and possess single login for his bonds.
- You need not to take any kind of tension because your all investments are one place.
- It is great opportunity of long term investors.
Know About – Rights Of A Mutual Fund Investor
By Mutual Fund Independent Websites
Here is one more way to open mutual fund account; you can visit to the individual portals run by various corporations. It has exclusive feature that the customer need not to pay any transaction fees. We are mentioned complete process to create MF account with various independent portals.
- First of all visit to the particular website where you want to register.
- Then you need to fill the account opening form.
- After that take the print out of your application form
- Attach the photocopy of PAN and KYC form.
- Then send the entire document by courier.
- Then you will obtain necessary password.
- You need not to pay any additional transaction charges.
- You can learn Good analysis of mutual fund schemes.
Check Also – How To Choose A Best Mutual Fund
Every investor wants to earn get maximum returns on their investments. But each person is busy in his work so how to take out the time to study the stock market because you need so much time for knowing all relevant facts about share market. A mutual fund is such a great option in which you can invest your surplus amount without taking any stress because brokers will present to suggest you in which you should invest.