How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account | Paytm Cash Transfer
How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account
As the announcement of PM Narendra Modi that old 500 and INR 1000 currency notes has been banned, that makes Paytm leading brand of making payment in India. Vegetable vendors, grocery stores, merchants and common men are also using Paytm for the making payment. After the demonetization, each one must know the proper use of this app. We have especially designed this article for those who don’t know How to Transfer Money from Paytm to Bank Account. Process of transfer money from Paytm to bank account by Paytm app mentioned in below area.
It is well known e-commerce platform in India through which you can pay the several utility bills, mobile recharges etc. Now days, it has more than 100mn registered users. This app supports various platforms like as Apple iOS, Windows, Blackberry Android, and Opera, so you must use this app. The main reason for growing its popularity among Indians is that it is cash bank option. While using this app, you may earn great deals & discount on products.
How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Any Bank Account Using Paytm App
To transfer money from Paytm to any bank account by Paytm app is simple work.
- First of all, user needs to open the Paytm app on his your Smartphone.
- Then tap the Passbook icon.
- He must choose option of “Send Money to Bank”.
- After that, he should tap on Transfer.
- Fill the required details which are essential.
- Fill the amount and name of account holder.
- Then fill the bank account number, and IFSC code.
- Finally, enter the “Send” option.
Know About – All Banks Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account Using Paytm Desktop Website
You can also transfer the specific amount from Paytm Wallet to bank account by Paytm desktop website
- User needs to visit website Paytm.com.
- Then, he needs to login his account.
- Take the cursor over his name at the top of right side.
- After that he must press on Paytm Wallet.
- Choose the option of “Transfer to Bank”.
- Then type the mandatory details.
- Enter the option of “Send Money”.
Paytm Wallet To Bank Account Transfer Charges:
Payment through Paytm is one the significant part of honorable India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi making India digital scheme. Transactions via Paytm almost free or take negligible charges. So enjoy the scheme of digital India.
|Transaction type||Charges||Time to Credit||Min – Max Amount||Total limit|
|Loading money into wallet||Free||Instantly||Rs 1 – 99,000||Unlimited|
|Purchase at merchant site||Free||Instantly||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Paytm to Paytm (P2P) transfer||Free||Instantly||Rs 1 – 5000||Unlimited|
|Paytm to Bank (P2B) transfer – KYC Customer||Free||1 to 7 days||Rs 1 – 5000||25,000|
|Wallet to Bank (P2B) transfer – Normal Customer||Free||1 to 7 days||Rs 1 – 5000||20,000|
|Return / Refund to Bank||0%||3 to 21 days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
You can take the benefits only when you follow the below mentioned requirements.
- You must have registered yourself by mobile or Email 45 days.
- You must have minimum Paytm balance Rs. 2000.
- Your transactions amount more than Rs 1,000.
- Wallet to bank account transactions daily limit is Rs. 5,000.
- Wallet to bank account transactions monthly limit is Rs. 25,000.
Read Also – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna By SBI
Paytm Usage Limits
- As per RBI rules, to start with paytm account user have to register his bank account details in Paytm and therefore he/ she can add up upto 20,000 in a month from its account.
- If the monthly adding limit of user is more than INR 20,000, might be delay to obtain cash back.
- By getting KYC, user can become VIP customer of Paytm and also take advantage of up to Rs. 1 lakh store in his wallet.
- According to Reserve Bank of India, individual can transfer up to INR 25,000 monthly from Paytm to your Bank Account.
- If the user takes 35,000 by credit card and after some time he wants to take the money back, he is applicable to send his money back, here doesn’t limit of INR 25,000 exist.
- If you are a new Paytm holder, you have to wait for 3 days to transfer money however, all formalities have been completed.
- User can send bank to minimum amount INR100.
One of the great features of this app is that you can obtain cash back offer on meticulous products. You can make your payment without going here and there, so you can save your precious time. The biggest benefit of this app is that it is directly connect with your bank account. There are two easy way to transfer money which is mentioned on the above section. User can’t stop their self for shopping through Paytm, as it provides cash benefits.