How To Complete KYC For Mutual Fund | E-KYC Online Process For Mutual Fund
How To Complete KYC For Mutual Fund
KYC is comprehensive online process which makes the investment of mutual fund hassle free and reduces the burden of archetypal paper work. Do you want to make your mutual fund investment trouble-free so let’s talk about how to Complete KYC for Mutual Fund. With the help of E-KYC, you can make your Mutual Fund investment quicker and may check your savings details. So have a glance on E-KYC Online Process for Mutual Fund which is presented in the article.
KYC number enables banks to know its clients and their requirements. This process works under reserve bank of India. Quantum Mutual Fund is the first corporation which has started “know your customer” service for mutual fund investor. To completion of mutual fund paper work is one the biggest hurdle for investor so use this latest process and make your work easy.
How To Complete KYC For Mutual Fund
Step-1 first of all visit to the website which is ekyc.quantumamc.com
Step-2 to fill PAN card & bank accounts details in form is compulsory.
Step-3 applier has to attach copies of bank passbook, address proof, NRIs-self attested passport etc.
Step-4 after that fills the required application form and submits it.
Step-5 E-IPV will be held a meeting with applicant via webEX or Skype
Step-6 During this process, the organization will verify your all documents.
Step-7 after the confirmation takes the print and sign on KYC.
Check Also – Top 10 SIP Mutual Funds
How To Complete E-KYC Of Reliance Mutual Fund
- Visit to the official website of reliance which is investeasy.Relaincemutual.com
- After that you need to download pre-filled form from the official site.
- Hit on the personal information and fill the required details.
- Then download pre-filled form and upload self attach copy of address proof.
- Attach the copy of PAN card.
- Then user needs to schedule video call of customer care of reliance.
- After completion of video call, customer care executives send a payment link on your mobile.
- Then send a physical copy of your KYC form to the reliance AMC.
Check Also – How To Choose A Best Mutual Fund
Advantages Of E-KYC Or Physical KYC
- It is really beneficial to those users who stay abroad because it is completely online procedure and they can easily invest in mutual funds.
- Applier need to pay zero cost because there is no paperwork in it.
- You can save your time and accomplish your work quicker.
- Under this process applier do not need to send any physical signed copy.
- After completing the process applier will receive confirmation letter or mail.
- Using this facility you can easily purchase your mutual fund online.
Know About – Rights Of A Mutual Fund Investor
If you want to purchase mutual funds by this process, submit the Id proof is mandatory. For the completion of this process you have to put ID proof as your Aadhaar card, driving license or voter card.
After Aadhaar authentication, the depositor needs to upload a self attested copy of e-Aadhaar. Further, he will also need to choose consent declaration shown on the screen for advance method of the request.
After submitting all the documents, your all details are verified by the Aadhaar database of the UIDAI. Having successful verification, you are eligible to carry out transactions in mutual funds
This process is made by especially for banks so they acquire whole information about their customers’ identity, address and further details. It is typical to impose KYC norms for existing accounts so Reserve bank of India formulated some rules. RBI has instructed that all the banks that before providing the banking service to the customers must check his/her background. The main purpose of this process is to prevent the financing terrorist, theft and financial frauds. Some data is mandatory during this process which is address proof, Passport, voter card, PAN card, driving license, id proof.